Saturday, February 09, 2008

In Which I Almost Deliver a Pizza

My friend Summer, who previously tapped me for Caesar and Otto in the Summer Camp Massacre, asked me Thursday night if I would be interested in being in another project she was working on. It would be a bit part, delivering a pizza to the protagonist, but I enjoy any opportunity to practice my craft, I happened to be available, the production was about 10 minutes from my current residence, and there was the distinct possibility I'd get to eat some of the pizza when we wrapped. But soon after I arrived on location today, the director decided he could use me in a different role with a little more screen time and a couple more lines. Sweet! It was like ordering a pizza and having them throw in a side of wings! I even got to improv a little, and I ate three slices when we were done.

No comments: