Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Gave the Director a Wedgie

A large man in a blood-stained shirt grinned at me as I walked along the canyon road. I sure hope I'm in the right place, I thought. My friend Summer is working on an indie film, and based on her recommendation, some performance clips and a headshot or two, the director had cast me in a small (but memorable!) role. I hadn't seen the full script and didn't really know what the movie was about. Fortunately, the big bloody man turned out to be a friendly guy who had come to guide me to the location. It's a horror spoof, and it turned out to be a fun shoot. The writer even added a scene for me that every actor has dreamed about, in which I Gave the Director a Wedgie. And we did multiple takes! In other news, my interaction with another actor on the train movie mentioned in the previous post seems to have inspired the director/writer. He's working on a new script written around our characters!

No comments: