Saturday, October 27, 2007

More Nightmares!

You have two more chances to catch me (and some other people) in "Nightmares" at the Gallery Theatre for the absurdly low price of $6 (unless you're reading this after the fact, which is hardly my fault, is it?). I've had several people tell me I'm creepy and scary. And some of them have actually seen the show.

NIGHTMARES
Sunday Oct. 28 and Wednesday Oct. 31 (Halloween)
Show starts promptly at 8 p.m.
THE GALLERY THEATRE
3152 East La Palma - Suite G
Anaheim, CA 92807

Reservations and Information:
714.630.9870

Directions:
Take the 91 freeway to Kraemer. Turn right at the end of the ramp and right again at La Palma (first light). The Gallery Theatre is located in the Sterling Business Complex.

1 comment:

Keith said...

If you've somehow stumbled across this in 2008, try clicking here to read about recurring Nightmares.