Friday, October 10, 2008

Living Nightmares


Straight from the subconscious to the stage, bad dreams come to life just in time for Halloween. Like last year's Nightmares, every scene is based on someone's actual nightmare, but these tales are all new for 2008 and the body count is much higher. I don't want to give anything away, but I play an adult who's very much in touch with his inner child, a man with serious family issues, a writer with a vivid imagination, a dude who's a bad influence, and a guy who's dying for a cup of coffee. Let's just hope I remember who I'm supposed to be, let alone my lines.

NIGHTMARES
October 23, 26, 31 @ 8 p.m.
The Gallery Theatre
3852 East La Palma - Suite G
Anaheim, CA 92806
Reservations (strongly recommended): 714-630-9870
Thursday & Sunday admission: $10 (cheap!)
Friday (Halloween) admission: $15 (includes after-show festivities)

2 comments:

Adam said...

Sounds cool... Break a leg!

Keith said...

Thanks, Adam! I'm always a little startled but slightly encouraged when I see that people are actually reading what I write, it happens so rarely.