Saturday, August 04, 2007

Surviving Being Shot


When I saw the results of my recent photo session, my first instinct was to crawl into a cave and live out the remainder of my life in solitude and darkness. But once I stopped focusing on the very worst images, I found some I didn't hate and a few I... dare I say it?... liked. So I posted a selection of them online and asked my friends to comment. Responses range from “Those are
some great headshots!” to “I’m going to be honest because I’m your friend.” (In a completely unrelated development, I have an immediate opening for the position of “friend.” Some diplomatic skills required.) Photos are available for public viewing on Facebook. You have to be registered to comment there, but you can always come back here and (tactfully) express yourself. Or, if you're with MySpace, you can view and comment there.

No comments: