Saturday, January 28, 2006

Thumbs Up!


My parents were at last night show, along with a couple of Holidaze cast members and a few people from the improv workshop, and they didn't run away in horror. In fact, they stuck around after the show talking, smiling, and laughing. I'd call that a smashing success! In fact, we got some huge laughs, and a couple of them were intentional. I have to say this isn't quite the thought-provoking, heart-rending kind of drama I had envisioned doing when I began this actor's journey. I certainly didn't envision the costume. But this kind of whacky, knockabout comedy is a lot of fun to perform, and, when things work like they're supposed to, to watch. And the bruises barely show.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Flash.
Your latest post shows the top half.
A few posts back show your pants.
Are you being modest about your shoes?

Keith said...

If I give away the milk, who'll buy the cow? For $10 they can see the complete ensemble.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps crashing into walls has caused your confusion regarding galactic flying mammals.
The flight of the whale was much less successful than the leap of the moon cow.